Drain Pipe Lining
Professional Plumbing & Design, Inc. is a Certified Perma-Liner Industries, Inc. installer.
Perma-Liner's inversion installation from a single entry point ensures complete saturation and adhesion to the host pipe and, because the stand alone design does not require a host pipe, Perma-Liner can bridge missing sections of pipe.
Our Perma-Liner™ Drain Pipe Lining is the solution to your drain problems.
- Bridge missing sections of pipe
- Repair cracked or broken pipes without excavation
- Eliminate root intrusion
- Stop infiltration and exfiltration
All Perma-Liner materials are made in the USA and they carry a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty!
How the Perma-Lateral Lining System™ Works
The Perma-Lateral System™ uses PVC coated polyester needle felt tube reinforced with a fiberglass scrim. The tubular material is impregnated with a two part 100% epoxy resin. This resin is designed specifically for the Perma-Lateral System™. The impregnated tube is Inverted inside out, allowing the resin to bond and seal with the existing host. The PVC coating becomes the new jointless inner wall, from beginning to end, without joints. The flexible PVC coating allows the liner material to invert through 22's, 45's and sweeping 90-degree bends with ease.
Perma-Lateral Lining System™
The Perma-Lateral Sistem™ inversion unit does all the work. Your Installer calibrates the correct inversion pressure while the liner inverts Itself through the existing host pipe. A site window allows the Installer to watch the liner release into the host pipe and control the speed to ensure proper Installation.
Once the liner is inverted and holding pressure, the Installer attaches a special cap to hold pressure during the curing time. The Perma-Lateral System™ Inversion unit is released and used for the next installation. The liner holding pressure is calibrated using a portable air tank.
The Perma-Lateral System Video
Lateral Pull In Place Cured-In-Place-Pipe Small Diameter Rehabilitation System.
The Perma-Liner™ Pull-In-Place Pipelining System is 100% trenchless. No digging up floors or landscaping. The versatility of this system allows lining 22’s, 45’s, sweeping 90’s and vertical stacks with ease, while stopping and starting anywhere in the line.
- From house or building to mainline connection
- From rooftop to basements in highrise buildings
- Pipes beneath restaurant floors
- Cast iron pipes missing the bottom portion
- Under driveways, sidewalk and landscaping
- Beneath apartment buildings and houses
- Under railways and tunnels
- Industrial plants, shopping centers and malls
- Military bases and ships
Perma-Lateral™ System Benefits
- • Eliminates Root Intrusion
- Stops Infiltration / Exfiltration
- Renews Pipe Life to Minimum 50 Years per ASTM 1216 Third Party Testing
- 22, 45 AND SWEEPING 90 DEGREE BENDS
- Stand Alone Design / No Host Pipe Needed
- Bridges Missing Sections of Pipe
- Relines Virtually Any Material - Clay, Cast, Etc.
- 2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 7" AND 8" Diameters Available
- IAPMO Approved
- NSF Standard 14 Certification
For more information, please visit the following website:
Professional Plumbing and Design is based in Sarasota Florida. We offer residential and commercial plumbing services for Sarasota and the surrounding areas including Bradenton, Palmetto, and Venice.